Wind Access engineering equips your staff with the knowledge they need to safely handle and operate
suspended access equipment for the wind energy industry. Your staff will be armed with the tools they need to ensure a safe work site. Should a problem arise, they will have the valuable troubleshooting skills for a quick, safe solution.
Our engineers and technicians can provide site supervision, initial orientation, ground support, or a complete turn-key training program for your employees.
• Suspended Scaffold Safety
• Self-Rescue and Assisted Rescue
• Confined Space Safety
• OSHA 10- and 30-Hour Construction Safety
• Fall Protection and PErsonal Fall Arrest Systems
• Turbine an Platform-Specific Rigging Plans
• Written Rescue Plans
• Job Hazard Assessments
• Written Safety Programs